Its my 28th birthday c/w anniversary!
tp kene celebrate awal sbb November 30th tu hari rabu..so call celebration at umah hajah mariyom..
nothing special..
ice cream cake -bukan baskin robbin pon..tp sgt2 bermakna coz cake tu look like this :

:: nice word papa! good job~ ::
papa bought me a super duper lovely coachy! walopon bukanla new arrival or from butik..tp dh ckp2 bermakna bg aku..dh lama gila mengidam! hehehe.tq papa~

:: sweet kan? my first coach ::
and for our anniversary..papa planned something for me. seriously surprise!

:: surprise on d table! ::

:: teddy bear tu bole sebut " I love you..I love you..I love you " ::
thank you my dear fitrie hafiz..love u with all my heart. may our marriage will last forever..insya-Allah~
and for myself..wrislet coachy.original from coach butik. tp on sale. 50% discount! sape xnak..

:: puting kiss enterframe : angkara aqil. pheww~ ::

Note : unifi & gambo kek tu taken from encik google. sekian.
0 comments:
Post a Comment